Have you ever been thinking how to check which website is using Google Ads?
From time to time I recived question do I want to buy some ad space in package (many websites at one fixed price). Of course you can visit all of them and check manualy if there is a possibility to use AdWords system instead of buying package usually at a higher price.
So the question is: how to check it? Answer is simple: use Display Planner
Step by step
- login to your AdWords account
- choose Tools > Display Planner
- choose „Show only estimates for my targeting criteria” tab
- provide a list of pages you are interested in (or upload a CSV file)
- click „Get estimates„
- after few soconds you know everything (estimations):
- ad formats
- historical CPC
- impressions number
- cookie number
PS. THX Bogusia 🙂