Questions to ask yourself
- Think about how customers are interacting with your brand or category when they are near one of your stores. What does having a smartphone allow them to do that they couldn’t before?
- How can you be there when people are looking for your business location? Or when they want to know the best places to connect with your brand?
- Are you incorporating user context into your ad messaging? For example, are you using location extensions or local inventory ads to show users relevant information about stores nearby?
- Are you delivering useful local information such as directions, inventory, and pricing when people land on your site or app? Even more importantly, does your site’s design make it easy for consumers to find this information quickly?
- Are you measuring the impact of digital online and off? Specifically, do you have a way to estimate or track how much store traffic results from digital interactions?
I’ve already found new targeting option based on interest category connected with mobile devices. There is an option to catch users with new mobile devices. Quite useful when we want them to install our app.
It can be found in Audience > Interest > New mobile devices. We have option to choose 7, 14, 30, 60, 90 days.
Frankly, I have never seen it before. Have you?
If you have a phone or a tablet that runs Android 2.2+ or iOS 3.0+ and the Google Docs interface language is set to English, you’ll be able edit documents from your mobile device and the best thing is that you don’t need to install a new application
… i to jest piękne, to jest bjutiful